From Mopping Floors to Making Millions on Instagram: 5 Steps to Building an Online Brand
How did an impoverished mother of four crack the code of Instagram, quit her job, build multiple online brands, and become a mega-millionaire? More
Once a teenaged mom, Ronnessa “Ronne” Brown defeated the odds by stepping over the stereotypes surrounding her to take her family’s destiny into her own hands. Ronne’s “no excuses” mantra transformed their lives, from being stuck an endless cycle of “jobs” to becoming a millionaire—all by teaching herself how to monetize Instagram.
And so can you.
From Mopping Floors to Making Millions on Instagram shows you how you can:
• build a business or brand on Instagram, using Ronne’s simple instructions
• follow the dos and don’ts of building a social media business (that Ronne learned the hard way)
• engage Instagram audiences to increase sales
• convert followers into customers
• gain new followers daily
• build online relationships that turn into long-term customers
• avoid the most common mistakes
From Mopping Floors to Making Millions on Instagram is an easy-to-follow guide with real-life case studies that Ronne has used to coach more than 15,000 online marketers all over the world. It includes details about the three brands that Ronne personally built on Instagram using these strategies and examples of what to post and how to post it. Ronne reveals the secrets behind her personal brand, which generated over five hundred thousand dollars in revenue within its first year selling beauty and lifestyle products online.
Ronne knows your past does not determine your future—so are you ready to change your life?
Available ebook formats: